If you want to make juicing recipes for your kids/ toddlers don't forget to peel the skin and remove the seeds. See my instruction how to make tomato juice bellow!
Tomato is a vegetable that has many uses. Can be used as a juice, can also be used as a vegetable. Can be consumed directly, fried, mashed, made as sauce, made as supplementary material for bread, hamburgers, sandwiches, etc..
One of the many nutrients found in tomatoes is selenium. With vitamin E intake in sufficient amounts, selenium works to slow the destruction of the body’s cells caused by free radical compounds. In addition, tomato juice one hour before a meal can increase child’s appetite.
Vitamins and minerals in tomato fruit are high, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, and iron. All substances are beneficial for treating influenza, bleeding gums, and enhance the immune system of children.
Here is a step by step how to make tomato juice recipe, which is one of the healthy food dishes that is useful for the health and the growth and development of babies and toddlers aged 6-12 months. The Serving yield is 2 servings. Good luck and hopefully useful for your baby or child
Orange tomato juice
- 2 tomatoes
- 100 ml boiled water
- 1 tablespoon sweet orange juice
- Soak tomatoes in hot water, then peel the skin and remove the seeds. Process in a blender with boiled water.
- Add the sweet orange juice. Stir well. Pour into a glass.
- Serve for your baby.
- The addition of lemon juice is useful for reducing the unpleasant aroma in tomato.
Red Tomato Juice
- 2 red tomatoes (apple tomato)
- 200 ml milk.
- Soak the tomatoes in boiling water for one minute. Lift and remove the shell. Discard the seeds.
- Cut into pieces and mixed with formula.
- Process in a blender for a few seconds until smooth and thick.
- Pour into a glass.