This is my first Jelly Tea with Lemon Grass. You can try it at home, make it as your little experience making beverage. Okay this the steps how to make Jelly Tea with Lemon Grass:
Jelly Tea with Lemon Grass Ingredients
- 15 g gelatin sheets
- 500 ml of water
- 75 g mashed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons black tea powder
- 2 stalks lemongrass, take the white part, mince
- 1 L of water
- 10 cm sticks cinnamon bark
- 2 stalks lemongrass, white part, minced
- 1 tablespoon black tea powder
- 75 g sugar
- 100 g canned lychees, drain, cut into small pieces
- 3 kiwi fruit, peel, cut into small pieces
How to Make Jelly Tea with Lemon Grass:
Jelly: Soak the gelatin in ice water. Set aside.
Cook water, sugar, tea, and lemon grass over low heat. Cover the pan, bring to a boil.
Squeeze gelatin, put in the boiled tea. Continue cooking while stirring until gelatin dissolves. Lift.
Strain into a flat pan of gently sloping. Chill in refrigerator until solid, set aside.
Tea: Heat water with cinnamon, lemon grass, and sugar to boil. Lift. Let stand until no longer hot.
Cut jelly into small squares, split into 6 serving glasses. Add lychees, kiwi, and ice cubes. Strain the tea into it. Serve as a cold.
You can add other fruits you like if you want different taste of course, of want more experience. Don't forget This Jelly Tea with Lemon Grass is for 8 glasses.