How to Make Guava Juice Recipes? With the main ingredient of guava which is lycopene-rich, guava juice can be served with a variety of combinations, like what?
Hello, welcome back again in myjuicingweb.com , this time we will make other fruit juice recipe. What kind of fruit juice? It is guava juice with a little variation. You know it has many benefits, one of them is to treat diarrhea. Read more about guava here. Do you have your own recipes? If yes, please share here, many people are waiting for your unique variations. Please read this following recipes (this is according to me okay… :D):
How to Make guava juice ? One type is red guava juice. With the main ingredient of guava, lycopene, guava juice can be served with a variety of combinations, like what? Once again, this is according to me:
Red Guava Juice Recipe
- 2 red ripe guavas
- 1 liter of guava juice, you can buy in supermarket
- 200 ml lemon juice
- 10 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Sweetened condensed chocolate milk to taste
- Ice cubes to taste
- Wash the red guava, and then cut into pieces as size of dice. Set aside.
- Mix guava juice with orange. Give sugar, honey, and ice cubes with until frothy.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk chocolate into a glass. Put it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. After 10 minute enter pieces of guava and into it. Pour the guava juice into it.
- Give a little condensed milk on it. Serve.
Guava juice has many nutrients, including: Energy 150.7 kcal, 4.6 g carbohydrates, 5.3 grams protein and 8.5 grams of fat.
- Strawberries, 100 grams
- Pineapple, 100 grams
- Red Guava, 100 grams
- Boiled water, 1 cup (250 ml)
- Shaved ice to taste
- Mix all ingredients, puree in juice extractor.
- Pour in serving glasses and serve.
- For 2 cups
Smoothie Guava Recipe
This Smoothie Guava juice recipe has enough nutrients, such as: Energy 103.8 kcal, 2:45 g Carbohydrates, Protein 7.2 g and 10.3 g fat.
- 150 grams Red Guava
- 100 ml Liquid milk
- 1/2 tablespoon Honey
- 100 grams Ice Cubes
- Mix all ingredients, blend with a juice extractor.
- Pour in serving glass and serve.
In the next post we will review on the benefits of guava juice recipe. Have you already know the benefits of guava juice recipe for the health of our bodies?