Broccoli juice in a study
Researchers from the University of Michigan have successfully completed the laboratory tests on mice and cell cultures. Study author, Professor Duxin Sun, said, "We have already studied how often the effect of sulforaphane on cancer, but this study shows that the benefits are in inhibiting the stem cells of breast cancer."
Read more information about broccoli juice as anti cancer juice recipe
So this is time to make broccoli juices
Broccoli juice recipes:
Recipes 1: Broccoli Kiwi Juice
- 100 grams of broccoli, boiled or steamed briefly
- 1 small Japanese cucumber
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 3 tsp of low-calorie sugar
- 1 small lemon, juice
- 10 mint leaves
- 100 ml of water
- Ice cubes to taste
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, you can add honey or lime juice to taste.
- 175 grams Broccoli, chopped
- 175 grams ??cabbage sliced coarse
- 175 grams cucumber sliced ??coarse
- 75 ml syrup to taste
- Put all goods in a blender. Add water and or ice if you like.
- Blend until smooth and well blended
- Your Juice is ready to serve in a glass or cup.
- 100 grams broccoli
- 200 ml boiled water
- 50 ml sweet orange juice
- Chop broccoli and stems (5 cm from the bud). Blend with 200 ml of boiled water until smooth. Remove it, then strain. set aside the pulp.
- Mix the broccoli with lemon juice sweetened. Stir well. Pour into a glass.